Modular machine concepts make the most diverse requirements possible. No matter what is needed - whether punching, die cutting, sealing, hot stamping and laminating according to the desired format. Every combination is conceivable and feasible.
Based on our know-how, we combine different applications in one machine concept. Tried and tested lifting units linked by precise material feed systems also allow subsequent upgrading of the operating units.
- Hot stamping (application of "brilliance" with gold, silver and other metallic foils)
- Punching (simple punching tools with magnetic attachment or steel strip cut, punching of technical parts for further processing)
- Sealing (microtiter plates, application of fleece on loudspeaker grids)
Punching machines and sealing machines
- Stamping of technical parts for further processing
- Pre-punching of foils for more difficult geometries either separately or integrated in the machine
- Sealing of, e.g., microtiter plates, application of fleece on loudspeaker grids
- Of course also in combination with punching machines – 1st step stamping, 2nd step sealing
- Drive: motorised - toggle lever or servo spindle
- Stamping force: 30 kN – 400 kN
- Stamping area: max. 400 x 600 mm
Optimal technical design, high stamping force, high precision: The large series of our semi-automatic machines are known for that. The area to be embossed can have a maximum size of 500 x 700 mm. In case of a very dynamic print configuration, printing can be done with a maximum of 400 KN. The machines are motor-driven with a toggle lever; therefore they are quiet and fast, at the same time low-maintenance and convenient to operate.
This series is used in bookbinderies, in leather processing or for the production of membrane keyboards and similar products. Our customers use it to emboss large paper, cardboard or leather formats and punch or shape blanks. The machines are normally used in semi-automatic operation with manual loading and unloading. It is also possible to integrate the units in entire production lines.
- Drive: motorised
- Stamping force: max. 400 kN
- Stamping area: max. 500 x 700 mm
- robust systems for different materials
- Labels in shape and color
- individual designs
- can always be expanded
Baier supports you in the design, feasibility study, stamping trials and in the implementation. Our team of almost 200 employees will gladly support you in project acquisition and implementation. >> Contact