Whetever washing machine, car, laptop or vacuum cleaner, the ability to select from a wide range of models and to customise optional equipment is more important than ever for consumers today. In order to meet this demand for houshold appliances, consumer electronics, vehicles or beauty products, you as a manufacturer are faced with the challenge of producing individualsed products as cost-effectively as possible. We offer you an efficient option, the first of its kind in the world, that offers hot stamping decoration and digital printing combined. This innovative hybrid machine has two decoration stations: a hot stamping unit and a module for digital four-colour printing. Both decoration processes can be used in flexible sequence and can be carried out in one pass. The part to be decorated is only inserted once into the workpiece holder. The hybrid machin eopens up a wide range of possibilities for you to efficiently realise designs and individual labelling for different model series, small series and individualised products.
The hot stamping unit is equipped with a specially developed stamping drum that can take up four precision hot stamping die stamps at a time. It also has two foil feed units. The four die stamps can be flexibly assigned to both foil webs. Thus, different hot stamping designs can be processed in one pass. A variety of metalllised designs with a perfect chrome or steel look, holographic designs or surfaces that look deceptively real like wood, carbon, marble or mother of pearl are possible.
- Two film feed units with new modular quick-change system for fast reel change
- Four different embossing motfis can be used individually on both foil webs
- Advanced stamping drum with energy-efficient direct heating system
- New quick-change die system for toolless motif change
- Central motif and system control via wireless control panel
The second decoration station on the hybrid press is a CMYK digital printing unit. It prints razor sharp on, e.g., plastic substrates. If products are to be individualised or small series for specific market segments are to be offered, an identical component can be mass-produced and subsequently given a model-specific decoration using digital printing.
- Razor-sharp images in 600 dot-per-inch resolution
- Decoration of contour parts possible
- Unlimited variety of motifs
- Additional print head for white colour can be integrated to increase the contrast of the printing colour to the substrate if required
Baier supports you during the whole project: From the design, feasibility study, stamping trials and in the implementation.
Our team of almost 200 employees will gladly support you in project acquisition and implementation. >> Contact